Not for Profit Membership Requirement
Based in central London and boasting a vast membership, this Not for Profit Institution were looking for a complete Donor Management and Membership platform to allow them to streamline their internal processes, increase memberships and encourage donations via their website.
Over the years the organisation were using a number of databases, processes and spreadsheets that were used to meet the growing need of both the membership department and the wider organisation. There was a cohesive desire to move away from manual spreadsheets and manual processes. Both Direct Debit and Card Payments were the driving criteria in this Salesforce project.
- The Institute worked with a leading Salesforce Integration Partner and Payonomy to design, build and deploy their Salesforce environment to meet the needs of a growing organisation.
- Payonomy implemented their Bank Validation, Direct Debit and Card Payment Applications to provide an integrated platform allowing the full automation of ongoing collections via regular Direct Debit and one off card payments for overseas memberships.
- The Direct Debit Application was AUDDIS and Paperless ready and integrated into their web pages to provide online sign up of memberships and donations.
- Increased take up of online Direct Debits and Card Payments.
- Increased membership retention.
- Increased level of reporting.
- Integrated payment reporting against donations.
- Improved Management information visibility.
- Increased donor and membership engagement.