L&Q is one of the UK’s leading housing associations and one of London’s largest residential developers. Providing over 70,000 homes in London and the South East.
- In 2009 the Association had deployed Salesforce as a tool to enhance residential engagement and to improve the level of automation of tenant Rent & Arrears management.
- There was also a lack of ability to set up Direct Debit and process Credit Card Payments when the resident was on the phone.
- Direct Debit Management was sitting outside of Salesforce.
- Reduce the time involved in Arrears (Debt) resolution.
- Offer both Debit/Credit Card and Direct Debit payment options to customers whilst on the telephone.
Payonomy introduced Bank Validation, Direct Debit and Card Payments Applications to the team and customised a number of processes that allowed for a smooth customer engagement and more efficient collection process.
Both AUDDIS and Paperless Direct Debits were also implemented and integrated into their Salesforce environment.
- The team are now processing over 35,000 residential Direct Debits per month alongside several thousand Single and Recurring Card Payments via the Payonomy Applications.
- Direct Debit take up have improved dramatically, rent Arrears have been massively reduced, improving efficiency and meeting debt resolution targets.
- The single system for payment processing has enabled the Association to report all payments from a tenant in a single view for the first time, improving the information available to the customer services team.
- Residents are now empowered to make payments via a dedicated and secure IVR (Intelligent Voice Recognition) telephone line using their phone keypad which allows payments to be taken 24 hours a day.
“Since 2009 we have grown considerably and are now processing over 35,000 residential direct debits per month. The team at Payonomy are always supporting our growing business, their knowledge of payments and Salesforce is excellent, we would recommend them to any company looking to collect Direct Debits”. Revenues Manager